WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- Parking: We reserve spots for visitors in our Edgelawn lot, just North of Galena
Boulevard. You can also find general parking in the lot off Redwood Drive or the Colonial Side as it is often referred. Feel free to park in whichever lot you prefer.
- Welcome: Our Visitor table will be awaiting your arrival in the area just outside
our Sanctuary to help orient you to the experience and make sure you have everything you need. Be prepared to be welcomed with open arms.
- Sunday School: For those with middle and high school aged children, we have Sunday School that meets before the worship service from 9am-9:45am for 6th-12th
grades in our dedicated youth group room downstairs.
We also have adult Sunday School classes that also meet from 9am-10am in either the library or the lounge. We invite you to participate and share in these faith building
- Worship: We offer one service that begins
at 10:30 and typically ends around 11:40. You will be given a printed worship bulletin which contains everything you need to
fully participate, even if you have never been in a Christian worship service before. Our worship services are ‘corporate’ – meaning every word sung or said is done together. Nobody is singled out or
pressured to do anything uncomfortable.
- Coffee + Snacks: Before worship, people hang out and talk with one another over coffee and snacks in our narthex area just outside our
There is no dress code. Come as you
are. To get a sense of what a typical worship service is like, we invite you to listen to a sermon from our audio archive, or view a service on Facebook or Youtube.